Saturday, October 4, 2008

5th October 2008

Today I'm going to leave Kulim for my industrial training in USM, Penang. We (Alice, Christine, Cheryl and me) were placed in one of it's department called Pusat Bahagian Dadah dan Ubat-ubatan. I have no idea what are we going to do there. We apply the hostel but only can move in by tommorow so today we will stay at their guest room for one night which cost us RM100. Well, no allowances are provided for our industrial training...so, guess what? Can't spend too much on food (as u know Penang is known as Food Paradise), shopping and bla bla...Then what are we going to do? Stay in the hostel all the time? I have no idea...

2 comments:

宣轩 said...

so glad that you have a blog....i miss you all so much la...

unique creation said...

Hehe.. i miss u all too....huhu. Must come here to visit us o,if cannot visit us in Penang. :)

Add to Technorati Favorites