Saturday, October 4, 2008

22th September 2008

At Kaki Corner, Cheras.

Alice (on the left) looked so cute in this pic...heheThat day was our last day in KL after the final exam...so we all enjoy ourselves the whole day. We went to Ampang Yong Tau Fu together with our pastor to have our lunch. Hehe...that was my first time going there. After that, we went to Ampang Point for bowling...yay! Haha.. the first two rounds I had zero ...not even one pin..lol but luckily I din get last place...haha.
At night we went to Kaki Corner, Cheras to have our dinner...mmm the steak taste good.........
yummy :) Then John brought us (Alice, Christine and me) to Look Out Point, Ampang. That was the 3rd time I went there. From there you can see the night view of KL city....gorgeous. Too bad, I didn't have chance to take picture coz at the time we arrived, there were a lot of 'Mat Rempit', so we din stop there. Instead we headed back home coz it was quite late already..and that's the end of our day in KL.

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites